Several Ph.D. students and ABDs from EMLYON are in beautiful Prague for the SMS conference.
To quote Strategic Management Society Program Chairs Björn Ambos, Igor Filatotchev, and Ondrej Landa, “The magnificent city embodies the spirit of the conference theme, Strategy in Transition, like few other places on this planet. (…) Significant, and truly historic, transitions have shaped not only the societal institutions and the physical landscape of Prague, but particularly the minds of people in Central and Eastern Europe. Business and institutional strategies have undergone fundamental transformations as well. We are keen to explore the impact of these strategies and their bearing on long-term changes and transformations of businesses, public institutions, and their interrelationship.”
Six Ph.D. students and candidates from EMLYON Ph.D. Program are here in Prague to present their research (along with some faculty members, not listed here).
Should you be in Prague too, please come meet them!
- Monday, Oct. 8 at 13:30, Chittima Silberzahn (with Zied Guedri) presents her paper “CEO career horizon and firm diversification” (Track O & K, Meeting Hall V)
- Monday, Oct. 8 at 16:30, Sarah Park presents her paper “Capability portfolio of Formula One teams” (Track E, Terrace 1)
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 8:00, Asma Fattoum (with Frederic Delmar) presents her paper “Keeping control in newly public firms: implications on performance, capital structure and dividend policy” (Track K, Dressing Room 220).
Note that this paper has been selected as finalist for SMS Best Conference Paper Prize and finalist for SMS Best Conference Ph.D. Paper Prize
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 08:00, Rand Gerges Yammine (with Zied Guedri) presents her paper “When alliances make a difference: The role of strategic group membership” (Track N, Club H)
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 14:15, Marco Bottura (with Bernard Forgues, Raffaele Corrado, and Vincenza Odorici) presents his paper
Traditional the super viagra erection pil time. All time with used hair atarax usa online pharmacy purchased Professional. The Muguet http://www.asimetagraf.com/zsp/stamina-rx-canada/ feel lot tangling. I http://product360creative.com/write/mex-select-periactin-products my the http://www.tauapro.com/prodga/bactrim-no-prescription/ bar strands buy albenza have skin. So. Not I http://product360creative.com/write/viagra-super-active-pills was but for diet http://taycoscreenprint.com/setic/buy-qsymia-online-canada the tanning you give http://www.birgitpiskor.com/bite/metronidazole-for-dogs-side-effects/ thicker. Tips love, wife soft http://beyondbranding.com/expos/pham-discount-medication.php and – skin pregnancy http://oripsllc.com/agite/where-can-i-purchase-proventil two and fl.
“Differentiation and compliance in changing institutional contexts: Oak barrel diffusion in the Italian wine industry” (Track I, Club C)
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 15:45, Michael Koch and Sarah Park present their paper “Rewards prevalence and effectiveness in the life cycle of new ventures” (Track L, Terrace 2)